Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Report to: Commercial Manager
Location: Erbil or Sulaymaniyah
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Days: 5 days per
week. Sunday to Thursday
Responsible for planning and creating and delivering marketing
ideas and activities and Concepts also create marketing materials and manage marketing
campaigns, and ensures company messages are consistent.
Markets products and
Services by Planning, developing and implementing marketing and advertising
campaigns, tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, planning meetings and trade shows, maintaining databases, preparing reports.
- Plan, Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Raising awareness through different channels.
- Lead generation using different channels.
- Contact vendors and secure marketing funds.
- Prepare and implement events with the coordination of the Vendors.
- Write content and update company’s website.
- Meet customers and presenting products and services.
- Mass-mail materials, and deliver email campaigns.
- Working with the sales team to identify and pursue new business opportunities, including preparing and presenting sales proposals.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to meet the allocated budget.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
- Assisting to manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, and e-newsletters.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Creating, and developing marketing plans.
- Monitoring competitor activity.
A marketing specialist should have excellent written and verbal communication
skills, as they will need to present ideas and information to a variety of
audiences, including potential customers and internal stakeholders.
- Connection and Relations: A marketing specialist should have a good connection with the relevant people in the field.
- Marketing knowledge: A marketing specialist should have a strong understanding of marketing principles and tactics, including how to conduct market research, develop marketing plans, and execute campaigns.
- IT industry knowledge: A marketing specialist in a B2B IT company should have a good understanding of the IT industry and the products or services that the company offers. This will help them to effectively communicate the value of the company's offerings to potential customers.
- Analytical skills: A marketing specialist should be able to analyze data and use it to inform marketing decisions and optimize campaign results. They should also be able to think critically and solve problems.
- Project management: Marketing specialists may be responsible for managing marketing projects and initiatives, so they should have strong project management skills, including the ability to plan and execute projects, manage resources, and meet deadlines.
- Collaboration: A marketing specialist should be able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with other professionals across the organization, including the sales team, product development team, and other stakeholders.
- Creativity: A marketing specialist should have a creative approach to problem-solving and be able to come up with new and innovative ideas for marketing campaigns.
- Languages: fluent in English, and Arabic is required.