Job Title: .Net Application Developer
Report to: Operation Manager
Employee type: Full time
Duty Location: Sulaimaniya
- Develop new Web applications as identified by Avesta’s management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Conduct acceptances testing, and report results.
- Responsible for performing maintenance to keep Web servers up running.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Teaching customers for administrating the websites/Web app.
- Work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Preparing database related to the web application.
- Being the first point of contact for technical support enquiries for Web applications customers via telephone, email and our support system.
- Provide resources to aid customers in setting up their websites.
- Troubleshooting and resolving faults.
- Ability to work under load, during high load times.
- Good coding skills using NET Framework C#, or VB.NET.
- Fully knowledgeable .NET developer can use .NET to build a highly distributed web application, or even a modern mobile application.
- Good Knowledge in Database Development SQL Server, writing queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- At least one-year experience by participated in 1-2 development projects.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Long term commitment to the Job.
Submit your application to: email@example.com