Technical Sales Specialist
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist
Report to: Sales
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Days: 5 days per
week. Sunday to Thursday
- Day to day work on the company’s sales.
- Assist in creating quotations and offers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions.
- Work on the company's Sales Department tools such as CRM.
- Creating detailed proposal documents for designing websites, hosting and domain, or any other IT solutions that a company needs, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Visit customer's premises to present the company’s products and services.
- Analyze costs and sales.
- Assist in preparing contracts and agreements.
- Representing Avesta Company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, providing customers with quotations, and providing distributors with purchase orders.
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders, including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organizations.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases, and sales pipeline.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions,
and exhibitions that can be done by Avesta’s partners such as Microsoft, Symantec,
Dell. Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues to
develop the services of Avesta.
- Self-learning and attending training courses in subjects related to technologies
that Avesta provides.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues to develop the services.
- Preparing bids and tenders according to the company’s policies and Sales Manager’s instruction.
- Contacting the vendors and requesting the best prices for the bids.
- Contribution to increasing the company sales and reaching quarter and annual sales targets.
- Good knowledge of Information Technology.
- Information about sales cycles and sales process.
- Ability to self-study.
- A keen interest in IT issues.
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Languages: Arabic and English is a must, Kurdish is preferred.
- Ability to work under work pressure.
What to expect:
is an active position that you are directly contacting leads, and customers. You
need to combine your technical skill and sales skills You'll assist
colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical and sales
sales usually split their time between the office and visiting clients. Travel
to and from client companies, trade shows, and conferences will extend the working
day. Client visits usually occur on a weekly basis.
Attending online and offline training courses
conducted by the vendors and suppliers. Technical Sales Specialists are key points of contact for clients and provide both pre and after-sales advice. You'll liaise
regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of
departments, such as:
- Technical support
- Senior company managers
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV to: [email protected]